Is there remarriage after divorce? A second try can work if lessons are learned the first time around. In general, successful remarriages require that each spouse work on their own failings. This article provides reasons for its pessimistic view of divorce and remarriage, but tips for success are presented as well.
Archive | Divorce in the Family RSS feed for this section
When you can safely say that your marriage isn’t going to work, then consider home based divorce counseling for your children even before downloading the online divorce forms. How? Organize a family meeting to break the news. The article offers suggestions for making a “Divorce” Family Meeting work.
There is another way of viewing joint child custody. If emotions get in the way, then for the sake of a child of divorce, both parents view their relationship in terms of a business, i.e. non-personal. The child is the product & both parents are in the business of “co-parenting”. This article discusses “co-parenting”.
For high conflict divorces, we often find a family history of parent or child abandonment. Impact to the child of divorce can be devastating. Examples include overreaction to the death of a pet and depression over a friend moving away. This article explores abandonment as is pertains to divorce and child custody battles.
The statistics on children of divorce are telling. Examples include lower grades, greater likelihood of psychological help, at risk of being a victim violent crime. They are more likely to commit suicide or drop out of high school. This article presents extensive findings on the hidden effects of divorce on children.
A parenting plan is a divorce parenting document that outlines the schedule or timeshare that will include each parent’s responsibilities to raise their child. A parenting plan can be lengthy and detailed or it can be brief and simple. This article explains the contents and customs of divorce parenting plans.
Click here to learn more about the Earthquake in Zipland Demo.
- All Child Divorce Articles
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Children and Divorce
- Divorce and Counseling
- Divorce and Legal Issues
- Divorce and Mediation
- Divorce and the Family Pet
- Divorce and the Holidays
- Divorce Articles
- Divorce for Dads
- Divorce in the Family
- Explaining Divorce to your Child
- Grandparents and Divorce
- Life After Divorce
- Post-Divorce Parenting
- Remarriage and Stepfamilies
- Single Parenting
- Thinking About Divorce
Find us on Facebook
- Divorce Game for Mediation
- SupportGames: A Child’s Best Interest
- Divorce may be inevitable, but children with resilient personalities do well
- When Parents Divorce, Children Feel The Pain
- The Power in Choosing Love: The Deal on Remarriage and Stepfamilies
- 7 Ways to Beat Depression After a Divorce
- Study Finds Children Aren’t Distressed When Parents Argue and Solve Conflict
- Grandparents’ Role During Divorce
- Activities For Helping Children Deal With Divorce
- Digital Solutions Developed to Support Divorced Families